Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone else think the twin robots in Transformers 2 were way to stereotypical, mudflap and the other one?

I saw the movie yesterday and though that the filmmakers made the twin robots seem like huge stereotypes of African AmericansDoes anyone else think the twin robots in Transformers 2 were way to stereotypical, mudflap and the other one?It's supposed to be racial humor. It was sort of funny... but you have to have a sense of immaturity, like a lot of people do.

And as far as i know, not that many BLACK people are that mad about it...

Side Note:

could someone tell me why the word "black" is so bad? I have a ton of black friends and they hate being called african american, they find "african american" offensive, i was talking to them and, I'm not kidding this is exactly what they said, "You know, don't call me that, if i was african you could call me that, I live in florida and was born in the states, I'm black, just like you're white, we don't call you anything else, do we?".Does anyone else think the twin robots in Transformers 2 were way to stereotypical, mudflap and the other one?Yup, somepeople might find that funny, I thought it was just stupidDoes anyone else think the twin robots in Transformers 2 were way to stereotypical, mudflap and the other one?No.Does anyone else think the twin robots in Transformers 2 were way to stereotypical, mudflap and the other one?
What I think is funny is nobody seems to complain in movies where there are actual black actors acting that same exact way.

No comments:

Post a Comment