Monday, January 30, 2012

Transformers War For Cybertron, how can i get all 3 pre order Exclusive characters?

I pre ordered from Gamestop like a couple months ago to get Shockwave, but then I found out about the 2 other characters (Demolisher and Jazz) that I could get. I really want them too! But I would also have to pre order from Best Buy and Amazon.com to get them and that would cost me more money, any suggestions?Transformers War For Cybertron, how can i get all 3 pre order Exclusive characters?same problem at gamestop if there is a preorder bonus i just preorder get the item without buying the game and just moving the preorder to something else but not sure if you can do that with bestbuy



for amazon ive only done this once i bought darksiders got the code in my email and sent the game back as long as you dont open it you get a full refund



but the best thing to do so you dont spend money would just be to trade something for it
  • rachel zoe collection
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment