Monday, January 30, 2012

In Transformers Cybertron how old are the kids?

the early 2000's anime Transformers Cyberton, there are 3 kids that help the autobots out. How old are they?In Transformers Cybertron how old are the kids?I personally haven't watched a lot of Transformers Cybertron but the three main kids I was able to find upon searching for it were Coby, Bud, and Lori. What I was able to find stated that Coby is 14, Bud is 11, and Lori is 13. But if I'm not mistaken, they do grow up if not a little, so the ages given are how old they were at the start of the series.In Transformers Cybertron how old are the kids?Coby Hansen is 14 years old.



I would assume that the corresponding characters are younger or similar in age. Clearly his little brother is younger than 14, but it is also important to bear in mind it is occasionally left intentionally vague so that the target age feels included and part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment