Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why do I get the feeling Michael Bay is gonna ruin Transformers, AGAIN?

I saw the trailer and again humans are the focal point of the movie. It seems like the same old music. Military, civilians, and autobots in the background. I just don't get Bay, what the f^%26amp;k is he trying to accomplish? Why can't this guy learn from Christopher Nolan? This is the priority: 1. Character and story 2. Action/FX. Spielberg is letting Bay crap on my favorite cartoon show.Why do I get the feeling Michael Bay is gonna ruin Transformers, AGAIN?WrongWhy do I get the feeling Michael Bay is gonna ruin Transformers, AGAIN?are you dissing the transformers movie, dude have u even seen them or just judge them from commercial, the cartoons are still my favorite show(im 16 sad i know) and the movies are just plane sweet. You really need to get a good taste in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment