Monday, January 23, 2012

Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?

I have heard it has sexual content. Is there a lot of it and how bad is it?Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?I have heard it shows the male genitalia of one of the decipticons, Devastator, was it?Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?
If the 12 yr. old has seen movies with bad langauge before, and knows somewhat of what goes on in college, then it's good. I really only remember the words were a little freeflowing, but my 5 yr. old nephew along with so many young kids were in there watching it. A 12 yr. old would get more out of the action than the other stuff. There are a couple of scenes where Sam is pretty much "attacked" by a beautiful girl, but it works itself out. I'd let 12 up watch it.Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?I think it's PG-13, but if you have permission from your parents and/or you're pretty mature for your age, I'm sure it's fine.



I haven't gotten the chance to the second movie yet. In the first one, had only kissing in it that was bad.Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?
It gets pretty bad, starscream takes arcee into the woodshed.Is Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?you can see it , it wasnt bad in that kinda way just language and violenceIs Transformers 2 ok for a 12 year old to see?
a 12 year old could probably handle it. its a terrible movie though

No comments:

Post a Comment