Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who saw Transformers rise of the fallen?

I saw it yesterday. And I would rate it more than a 10/10. Its the best movie I ever seen. It did have a bit to much action but the whole movie was still really good. I am going to buy it when it comes out to DVD.Who saw Transformers rise of the fallen?awsome!!!!loved it!!!!Who saw Transformers rise of the fallen?
yea i saw it on monday

it was a good movieWho saw Transformers rise of the fallen?I saw it twice! Great movie!
That movie was absolutely horrid! The action was the only good part about it because the acting was horrible, the jokes were bad, and the story was just plain stupid.Who saw Transformers rise of the fallen?I did like it. But I would give it a C+. The whole thing just did not add up. I will give you an example. The Deceptacons had a cube sliver and Sam had one. The Deceptacons used their cube sliver to revive Mega-tron yet Sam had to travel half way across the world to bring Optimus back to life when the whole time the cube sliver was in Makayla'snecessaryad to many plots and many things were just not neccessary. I am very glad you liked it but Transformers 2 but it was not a 10/10 for me.



Hope this helped! =DWho saw Transformers rise of the fallen?
I havent seen it, I heard bad things so thats why I saw Public Enemies.
Like all Micheal Bay films, it is a huge special effects show with like 99% action and 1% storyline. It is cliche and way too long. Not to mention, Shia Lebouf could never get somebody as hot as Megan Fox in real life. All Micheal Bay knows how to do is film action sequences, and knows nothing about developing believeable characters or making the audience care about those supposed-to-be-believable-characters.Who saw Transformers rise of the fallen?
I loved the film because I walked into the theater expecting an action movie and I got it. If you were hoping for more acting or some kind of philosophical message you're looking into the wrong films :P
the critics said that the movies had to many robots and yes its true but im a real fan so i didnt mind since i knew everybody just cuz the critics dont understand everyone they really shouldnt give the movie a bad review cuz of that and yea itz def not a kids movie this time itz a teen movie but i loved it cant wait for part 3 they might add dinobots
wow u guys are saying alot of bad things about but your f**king idiot did you ever come across that its Transformer!!!! of course it going to be about action not f**king about the humans why do you think is called transformers u idiot its not about romance or focusing on the storyline it about the fight between good and evil and thats it why dont u watch the original series i give the movie 10/10
I saw it three times already!!! On a scale of 1-10, its over 9000! Simply spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment