Monday, January 23, 2012

Who played the Burger King Transformers game?

Do you think BK will have a game-piece game next year? If so, will it feature a movie and which one?Who played the Burger King Transformers game?I think it will probably be iron man next yearWho played the Burger King Transformers game?I haven't played it, but it looks fun. They'll probably have some type of game next year, but I'm not sure what movie it will feature. Maybe Iron Man, like James said.Who played the Burger King Transformers game?No, not me. I couldn't even get the page to load. Besides, I only had one Free Code to enter.Who played the Burger King Transformers game?
I got a game piece off of a king sized fries and won an apple pie ! I chose correctly --thanks for asking this. I'd forgotten to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment