Monday, January 30, 2012

When and where is the premier for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? How can I find out? How can I go?

I don't think they have released that information to the public. You probably have to wait until june when they release that information. A good website to keep you posted on this is /film.com. Odds are that the premiere is going to be in L.A.When and where is the premier for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? How can I find out? How can I go?It premiers June the 22nd at the L.A. film festival two days before its theatrical release on the 24th.

Report Abuse

When and where is the premier for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? How can I find out? How can I go?If this is the first time wikipedia is accurate EVER, than it will be released on June 24 of this year, and to go see the movie, go to a movie theater on or after june 24, buy a ticket, watch until it's finished, write a review, and wait for the next one, it's not rocket science :D where else would you see the movie? it's not like it's a frickin movie that's in one

city in 20 out of the 50 states (obviously I'm american)When and where is the premier for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen? How can I find out? How can I go?download transformers 2 from: www.movieph.com it is leaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment