Monday, January 30, 2012

What did you think of the new transformers movie?

Was Shia Le Bouf so hot or what? I mean that guy is a great actor. I just saw the movie again with some friends for the second time. Everyone was like bored so we all decided why not go see it again and we did. I thought it was awesome. What did you think of it?What did you think of the new transformers movie?It wasn't as good as the other two. Idk what was wrong, it seemed like it was missing something(not Megan Fox). It was weird that Megatron didn't seem like one of the main characters anymore, he was kind of a sidekick in this movie, kind of the same with Optimus. I kind of feel that way because there were so many new characters and robots, and too many individual plots going on that the viewer doesn't have time to connect to them. They seemed indestructible in the other movies, but in the new one it's like they die left and right, and they are weaker to human weapons. It still had good humor, but some parts dragged out too long.What did you think of the new transformers movie?
N*GGA DON'T TALK BOUT IT YET! I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT!

But my boy Harry Potter was pretty badass though.
And my boo Hermoine was looking pretty decent as well.
What happened to my bro Snape was pretty jacked though, I would've shot b*tches up in the face.What did you think of the new transformers movie?I skipped it, it was a bad movie series to me so it didn't really deserve a third chance.
Better than the previous two and ITWASSOFUCKINGAWESOME!What did you think of the new transformers movie?I saw the first and didn't care for it so I never saw 2 or 3...What did you think of the new transformers movie?
Waste of time!!!N money!!!
I really liked it. However, I was like the only one in my group of 20 or so that did. :/What did you think of the new transformers movie?
bombbb!
  • pontoon boats
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment