Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find a mans (not a childs) transformers t-shirt in the UK?

My boyfriend saw this presenter on tv wearing a Transformers t-shirt, and now, of course he wants one and it happens to be his birthday coming up. It was just a t-shirt with the Transformers symbol printed on it (quite a large symbol in the middle of the shirt). Wondering if anyone has seen any around in the UK? I've seen them on the net but would rather just buy one in a shop, but don't know where to look. Please someone help me so I can get him one for his birthday!Where can I find a mans (not a childs) transformers t-shirt in the UK?I saw one in Urban Outfitters. However, it only has a picture of optimus prime and he is saying "stay in school." Try going to Urban Outfitters, maybe they have more transformers tees.



update- heres the link...there actually are about 4 -5 shirts there

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/jump.jsp?鈥?/a>
  • ski doo
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment