Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I kill the cement truck robot in transformers: the game?

It's in PS2, and does anybody know where the cheat site is?How can I kill the cement truck robot in transformers: the game?The only way

to beat him is to throw a large object at him. If the throw connects it will

knock him down, at which time Ironhide needs to run to the fallen enemy, pick

him up and give him a toss. Objects that definitely knock him down include the

construction site vehicles (dump truck, mixer) and the large gray crates to

the rear of the site. I may be wrong but normal sized car did not seem to

damage him at all. Be quick about moving toward him for the throw. He gets up

fairly quickly and you must knock him down again. Once he has been thrown (I

think it was) four times its mission complete.How can I kill the cement truck robot in transformers: the game?http://www.transformersrobots.鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment