Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the process and steps I have to go through to get a law passed through legislation?

The story about that 6 year old boy in Georgia pissed me off. I am tired of sex offenders. They are truely the scum of earth. I want to get a law passed in regards to the length of time they stay in prison.What is the process and steps I have to go through to get a law passed through legislation?I think you'd need to write out your ideas, and then get one of your congress men/women to sponsor it and take it to the hill (It would probably help if you had a signed petition, too). Write lots of letters asking them to introduce/support legislation that increases the sentencing for offenders. And, vote for the politicians who also take a strong stand against sex offenders.



Or, you might want to consider running yourself, if you're that interested in policy and laws - that's the best way to make a difference!
  • trade in value
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment