Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How will nursing be affected by the new legislation?

I'm working towards my LPN, I was hearing things about the possibility of nursing jobs being cut short.

Is this something true or just paranoia to something new in America?

Please elaborate. Thanks!How will nursing be affected by the new legislation?I recently asked my Political Science professor this same question because my aunt is a nurse. He gave me a long answer (I found out that his sister is a nurse) and he basically said that nurses will most likely get a pay increase.



I know, I was surprised too!How will nursing be affected by the new legislation?I am a nurse in practical life. I never heard of it. So i think it is a paranoia. I suggest you to review some reliable source. See this link for any kind of similar query:



http://www.ugrowu.com/company_signup



ThanksHow will nursing be affected by the new legislation?Paranoia. People are still going to get sick %26amp; still going to need health care regardless of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment